Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

Testing, testing... 1,2,3! If you're out there S-Club, post a comment to let me know you're ready to take educated guesses at who will win Canadian football games from now until November.

Good luck. God Speed.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I've read this.

June 24, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm just seeing if this first message will be posted. I hope it works!
If it does, I want you all to know that I plan to win!
- yes that was meant to psych you out

June 25, 2008 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Alright, Steven is here. And I wouldn't consider my picks to be 'educated guesses'; I think they're more rightly classified as 'prophecies'.

June 25, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger KDS said...

Behold! Steven is a false prophet. His selection technique is like picking grapes from thorn bushes. Thus spake K. Douglas, thy true football seer.

June 25, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger D said...

Guys, just to let you know I'm also letting my room mate (or should I say ex-room mate, still Friend) Luke Klassen to play as well. Cool? Cool.

June 25, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home