Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 4: Tend Setting & Troubleshooting

Don't think. React.
Game 1: Hamilton at Calgary, Thursday 7pm ET. Calgary is at home. Jessie Lumsden is out. Calgary wins.

Game 2: Winnipeg at BC, Friday 10pm ET. Is it time for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to hit the panic button? I would have a long time ago if I was Doug Berry, but it looks as if the Bombers are going to stay pretty much the same as they did last week when they look to even things up against the Lions when they're in BC. Lions win.

Game 3: Montreal at Saskatchewan, Saturday 7pm ET. Durant looks good. Cates looks good. Dressler looks good. We're on a roll and we're playing at home! Riders win.

Game 4: Edmonton at Toronto, Sunday 4pm ET. Toronto is in some big trouble with this two-QB controversy. Playing in T.O. doesn't give the Argos much advantage over the Eskimos who look like they're actually getting their shit together this year. Eskimos win... yuck.

TSN Power Rankings for Week 4:
  1. Saskatchewan Roughriders
  2. Calgary Stampeders
  3. Montreal Alouettes
  4. BC Lions
  5. Edmonton Eskimos
  6. Hamilton Tiger-Cats
  7. Toronto Argonauts
  8. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Chris Schultz (6-6) likes Calgary, BC, Saskatchewan and Toronto.
Good Luck. God Speed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KDS said...

Picks by Kris:

Calgary
B.C. (win-win pick)
Montreal
Edmonton

July 16, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright. Its time to shine. Picks are!

Calgary (Hamilton cant keep playing well can they?)
Winnipeg (cant give up on my boys)
Saskatchewan (if I have to)
Edmonton (why not?)

July 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Calgary - Lumsden-less Hamilton turns the Tabbies into kittens.
Winnipeg - I'm stubborn.
Saskatchewan - I suppose.
Toronto - it's tough to win both ends of a home and home.

July 17, 2008 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I'm trying to make a move up in the points standings. so I am going to try something different. Since, apparently, I'm only good at picking the losing teams - that's exactly what I'm going to do:
I pick Hamilton to Lose
I pick BC to Lose
I pick the Riders to Lose
I pick Toronto to Lose
Now as for the bomber cheerleader story
(here's the link: http://www.winnipegsun.com/News/Winnipeg/2008/07/17/6180006-sun.html),
I'm not sure if I'm upset with the pictures
(here's the link: http://thebiglead.com/?p=6642)
or whether I'm happy that finally someone is saying something about the team other than about the poor performance on the field.

July 17, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home