Week 6 Trivia!!!
Well boys, it's time for some good ol' CFL trivia! I thought that since we all loved trivia last summer that I would try and continue the tradition with some interesting "prizes" for the trivia winners.
While many true CFL fans are worried about the Buffalo Bills relocating to Toronto, they really ought not be too upset with the Bills organization looking to make some money in Canada since the CFL tried the same thing in the mid-90s. Hence, today's trivia challenge!
Using the helmet logos alone, and no internet searches - we're on the honour system here - name all the teams, where they were located, and in the order they were geographically in the US from furthest West to furthest East. The first one to do this by kick-off for tomorrow's first game (Hamilton at Montreal) will get the chance to reverse one of their picks this week at halftime of the desired game, if they choose to do so.
Here are the team logos:





Alright! Good luck and God Speed! Remember, take your educated guesses (team name, location, and in order from west to east) to win your chance for a half-time re-guess for the game of your choice in Week 6!!!
Using the helmet logos alone, and no internet searches - we're on the honour system here - name all the teams, where they were located, and in the order they were geographically in the US from furthest West to furthest East. The first one to do this by kick-off for tomorrow's first game (Hamilton at Montreal) will get the chance to reverse one of their picks this week at halftime of the desired game, if they choose to do so.
Here are the team logos:






Alright! Good luck and God Speed! Remember, take your educated guesses (team name, location, and in order from west to east) to win your chance for a half-time re-guess for the game of your choice in Week 6!!!
Labels: CFL Trivia, Week 6
5 Comments:
well I'll do my best:
Prons Rochester 6
Pirates Shreveport 4
Rangers Austin 3
Bulldogs Birmingham 5
Colts (or no name) Baltimore 1
Miners Las Vegas 2
The numbers are one being the most western team and 6 being the most eastern team.
Good trivia! Not only does it test the CFl knowledge but it also test geography skills.
Damn, I think I would get maybe one of these. Can I just use Jamies and change one if I think its wrong? Lol.
Baracudas Birmingham 5
Pirates Shreveport 4
Cowboys 2
Bulldogs 3
Stallions Baltimore 6
Las Vegas 1
So heres what I have after thinking about it at work:
Birmingham Barracudas 5
Shreveport Pirates 4
Austin Rangers 2
Bulldogs 3
Baltimore Colts 6
Las Vegas Miners 1
I'm just glad I came up with a trivia game that KDS didn't destroy everyone at.
You're all wrong.
The teams are (in order of appearance on this blog):
Birmingham Barracudas
Shreveport Pirates
San Antonio Texans
Memphis Mad Dogs
Baltimore Stallions (or Baltimore CFLers would have been acceptable)
Las Vegas Posse
In order from furthest west to east: Las Vegas, San Antonio, Shreveport, Memphis, Birmingham and Baltimore.
Well, I'm glad you all (minus Steve... is he alive?) gave it a good go. Next week there will be similar CFL inspired Trivia and I hope one of you will have better luck then.
Until now, Montreal won their game and at halftime BC has a 14 point lead on the Eskimos at home.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home