A little late...
Alright this will be quick because the games start in half an hour! Dyl doesnt have internet at the moment so he texted me his picks and asked me to do a short post this morning. I just got home from school so here it is. Short and sweet.
Winnipeg at Hamilton
Dyl says Winnipeg and I agree with him. Look out Montreal here come the Bombers.
Toronto at Calgary
Dyl says Calgary and I would agree again. Kerry Joseph is out and Cody Pickett is in. Uh-oh.
BC at Saskatchewan
Dyl says Sask and I dont think that BC can take two in a row away from the Riders. Although we might be seeing the bottom beginning to fall out for the injury riddled Green.
Edmonton at Montreal
Dyl says Montreal and for the only really legit team in the East I would have to agree. Edmonton might be for real but not playing Montreal at home.
Winnipeg at Hamilton
Dyl says Winnipeg and I agree with him. Look out Montreal here come the Bombers.
Toronto at Calgary
Dyl says Calgary and I would agree again. Kerry Joseph is out and Cody Pickett is in. Uh-oh.
BC at Saskatchewan
Dyl says Sask and I dont think that BC can take two in a row away from the Riders. Although we might be seeing the bottom beginning to fall out for the injury riddled Green.
Edmonton at Montreal
Dyl says Montreal and for the only really legit team in the East I would have to agree. Edmonton might be for real but not playing Montreal at home.
2 Comments:
I must pick
Winnipeg
Montreal
BC
Calgary
Winnipeg
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home