4 points left
This week was heavy on the workload. Week 17 analysis and what-not will come later.
Game 1: Calgary at Hamilton, Friday at 7:30pm. Calgary wins.
Game 2: Edmonton at Saskatchewan, Saturday 7pm ET. Saskatchewan needs this game big time. They'll win it at home.
Game 3: Toronto at BC, Saturday 10pm ET. BC wins, as usual.
Game 4: Winnipeg at Montreal, Sunday 1pm ET. Montreal wins.
Schultz likes Calgary, Edmonton, BC, Montreal.
Game 1: Calgary at Hamilton, Friday at 7:30pm. Calgary wins.
Game 2: Edmonton at Saskatchewan, Saturday 7pm ET. Saskatchewan needs this game big time. They'll win it at home.
Game 3: Toronto at BC, Saturday 10pm ET. BC wins, as usual.
Game 4: Winnipeg at Montreal, Sunday 1pm ET. Montreal wins.
Schultz likes Calgary, Edmonton, BC, Montreal.
3 Comments:
Saskatchewan's got too many questions at QB right now for me to like them this week, despite being at home.
Calgary
Edmonton
B.C.
Montreal
I hope Dylan got my text last night but I said that I had the same picks as Kris
ie:
Calgary
Edmonton
BC
Montreal
well for the last week.
I'm picking all the home teams
Toronto
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home