Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grey Cup Sunday

I might not be as excited for this year's version of the Grey Cup as I was last year, but there are still a lot of great things to anticipate about today's match-up. One the one hand, we have the Calgary Stampeders, arguably the league's deepest and most talented team (that is my opinion, at least). On the other hand, we have les Alouettes de Montreal, playing for the championship at home and filled with talent of their own. How to choose between them?

In the end it will come down to QBs (as usual). Antony Calvillo, this season's MOP, versus Henry Burris, the runner-up. Who will get the job done? As much as I love AC, I think this is Smilin' Hank's time to prove his worth once and for all. I pick Calgary.

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Having the Stamps win, I'd never hear the end of it for an entire year. I don't want to know how you guys felt all this season. And, it's for the win so I gotta pick against KDS:

Montreal.

November 23, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know that the game is over but i did pick Calgary. I thought It was going to be an overtime win but either way... Congrats Kris!!!!!!

November 23, 2008 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger D said...

Congrats Kris! The Riders couldn't win it two years in a row and neither could I!

Well done everyone!

November 24, 2008 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger KDS said...

Thanks, guys. I'm pretty impressed that it came down to just a few points between us after 22 weeks.

November 25, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home